CIGRE National Committee of Greece organizes the Conference “Athens 2020” on 2 and 3 of April 2020. As it is already scheduled, the Technical Council of CIGRE international organization will take place in parallel on 3 and 4 April 2020. Taking advantage of the Technical Council meeting in Athens, 4 Tutorials will be also offered in the afternoon 2nd of April 2019.
The tentative program is as follows:
||Technical Council Meeting
||Technical Council Meeting
||Technical Council Visit
Call for papers
Colloquium ATHENS 2018
“Latest developments in HVDC systems, battery storage and EMF
Challenges for integrating connections in transmission and distribution systems”
Organized by CIGRE Greek National Committee
Friday 30 November 2018
Hotel Divani Palace Acropolis, Parthenonos 19-25, Athens
(200m from Acropolis Metro Station)
This Colloquium aims to inform CIGRE members on the important issues that:
- Were at the heart of the 47th CIGRE Session in Paris
- Are of particular interest and importance for Greece
The presentations will be given in English by invited speakers, among them the President of International CIGRE, current and former Study Committees Chairmen and international experts.
With the presentations, questions and discussions that will take place during the Colloquium, it is expected that important information will be transferred to the audience on the current trends of the technology and its implementation for the development and operation of electricity transmission and distribution infrastructure.
There is no attendance fee for the participation in the Colloquium. However, registration for the event is mandatory. Please submit the registration form by 16 November 2018. For further information, you may contact the Secretariat of the CIGRE NC of Greece (e-mail: email@example.com , phone: 210-3216851, Mrs. Smaragda Pantazi).
The CIGRE Session provides a unique opportunity to listen to contributions from international senior executives as well as experts and specialists through official presentations, panel discussions, technical meetings and poster sessions.
6 days of Conference, 5 days of Technical Exhibition, 3 floors of exhibition space, more than 242 exhibitors (from 28 countries), more than 91% international attendees (TSOs, utilities and DSOs, international influential decision makers, technology experts.)
Registration is Now Open for the 47th CIGRE Session
Hotel reservations can be made directly through Mathez Viazur Travel Agency. Click here.
Register before price increase on April 30th, 2018.
Please note that you must register through the USNC to attend the USNC Reception on the evening of Monday, August 27th. Furthermore, individuals must have paid their membership dues for the last 2 years to register at the member rate.
Remember, up to 6 individuals from a Collective member (company) may register using the member rate. To do this, enter the Collective membership number on the provided registration form.
- Download this form, open it on your desktop (not in your internet browser), fill it out, and click the “click here to check and validate your form” button at the bottom of the second page. If required fields are not completed they will be highlighted with a red border. You must correct this information before sending the completed and validated form.
- Save your completed form. File > Save As and name the file as “Lastname, First Initial” for example: “Loe, S”
- Email your completed form to Sharon Loe at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your form, we will verify your membership information. Then we will email you a link where you can pay your invoice. At this time you will also be able to RSVP for the USNC Reception as well as CIGRE Tutorials.