30th CIGRE Greece National Conference “e-Session 2020”
CIGRE National Committee of Greece organizes on 26 November 2020 the 30th National Conference “e-Session 2020”, postponed from its initial date due to COVID19 and now scheduled to be held on-line using the GOTOwebinar tool with the support of CIGRE Central Office in Paris. The event will take place from 09:00 to 14:00 local time (08:00 to 13:00 CET).
During the CIGRE Greece “e-Session 2020” 29 papers will be presented, grouped in 4 sub-sessions, as follows:
- SYSTEM PLANNING AND MARKET
- SMART GRID AND DISTRIBUTED GENERATION APPLICATIONS
- DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS IN POWER TRANSMISSION
Each sub-session consists of two parts:
- Paper presentations: one video which includes all presentations of the sub-session, with a total duration of up to ~40 min
- Questions/Answers: Live discussion with the authors/presenters of the paper, for ~15 min.
Authors will have to prepare a presentation with voice of about 6 slides and a total duration of 6 minutes. It is requested to use PPT® with voice over. Each recorded presentation will be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for sending the presentations is November 5.
The presentations will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee, who will directly contact authors if any adjustment or modification is needed.
Authors/ Presenters should register to the e-session so that their presentation can be included in the event.
Instructions for registered participants about joining the live streaming session will be announced.
For further information you may contact the secretariat:
Mrs. Kalliopi Mountraki : email@example.com
To see the FULL Technical Program click here: